I'd like to present another one of my many works in progress, the AGE-1 Titus "Ground Grunt."
She's been painted from the ground up using an airbrush, notable as it's been the first time I've used one since my first Zombie Nemos. Things went well from that prospective and I want to thank GoodGuyDan for making the brush suggestion late last year (yes, it took that long to try out). Dry brush weathering on the frame came out a bit thicker than I wanted (which always seems to be the case for me) but my first attempt with digital camouflage turned out quite well. The paints are Tamiya, some straight and some random mixes. Details are in gold, along with IC sockets, also painted gold.
It's not quite done yet. There are a few details here and there that I need to touch up, but most importantly, it needs a bit of weathering. With any luck I learned my lessons from my over-weathered MG ReZEL and manage a tad of subtlety with Ground Grunt.